1.Use of personal information
We record personal information for the following purposes.
- The contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, is recorded to assure a orderly process for payment and shipping. In addition, we may record information regarding credit card information such as a credit card number.
- Information such as customer will be used to confirm the contents and information of the order, including method of payment.
- To inform our customers of promotions on products and services at **** we use the customer's purchase history and contact information such as name, address, and email.
- Customer feedback taken from questionaires and customer use history is used for improvements in our service.
- In order to get back to our customers that contact us, contact information provided by the customer is used.
- To refuse customers who abuse our services there are instances where information is given to officials (of law).
2. Management of Personal Information
Personal information is managed in the following ways:
- In order for prevention of leaking personal information, we require all employees to abide by a contract.
- The use and dissemination of the personal information is restricted to only exclusive employees and policies are enforced to keep personal information secure.
- Employees that are authorized handle personal information are given an account and password to access the personal information which is stored in a secure server.
- Communications containing personal information sent via the internet are sent in SSL, an industry standard for coded communications.
- Personal information will be deleted after a certain period of inactivity, including orders and other transactions.
3.Offers by third party
Orders will be received after agreeing to this private policy. (•In agreeing to 「1.use of personal information）
4. disclosure of personal information
- Personal information of customers are never released by third parties. But is not limited to release of information in the following scenarios.
- When there is a request based on law and ordinances from public institutions such as a court or police.
- When there is a special rule in court or by law
- When disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, or property of a customer and/or third party, when consent can not be given
- Personal information of a customer is only disclosed at request of a third party when we are able to confirm identification of the customer.
Attention: Confirmation of identity
By mailing an item (copy of driver's license book , health insurance card)which can prove identification.
Disclosure of personal information will occur upon the confirmation of identity of the customer.
Contact Happy memory Co., Ltd. Representative customer security
Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 17:00 (except holidays; new years, summer holiday period etc.)